Programme for 2022-2023
The 2022-2023 the Institute's training programme will be delivered online on Wednesday afternoons. All sessions are free and open to researchers at any career stage, but advance registration at the booking link supplied for each session is essential (for some sessions places are limited to facilitate discussion and interaction).
Registration is now open for the sessions from October 2022 to January 2023.
1. Grounding World Literature
Session leader: Dr Jack Clift (SOAS)
Date and time: Wednesday, 26 October 2022, 14:00-16:00
2. Working with and Interviewing Writers, Artists and Filmmakers
Session leader: Dr Joseph Ford (ILCS)
Date and time: Wednesday, 2 November 2022, 14:00-15:30
3. Navigating Copyright Permissions for Prose and Poetry in Academic Publications
Session leader: Dr Enaiê Azambuja (ILCS)
Date and time: Wednesday, 9 November 2022, 14:00-15:30
4. Developing Funding Proposals for Languages, Cultures and Societies Research
Session leader: Professor Charles Burdett (ILCS)
Date and time: Wednesday, 7 December 2022, 14:00-15:30
5. Ethnography in Languages, Cultures and Societies Research
Session leaders: Dr Naomi Wells and Dr Ainhoa Montoya (ILCS)
Date and times: Wednesday, 11 January 2023, 14:00-15:00 and
Wednesday, 18 January 2023, 14:00-15:00
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the programme.